Thursday, February 14, 2008

The State of Health Care in America

These were taken on my latest journey to visit the doctor to treat my chronic condition. Despite the flu, I had an appointment and I forced myself out of the house both to get new prescriptions and a check up. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


On the interstate into Downtown Birmingham.


When waiting to be seen by the doctor, make sure to read up on the all the not-so-current magazines.


Always good to be reminded.


And, of course, let us not forget the power of prayer.


Or who the true God really is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CK - that was one of the most moving posts I think you have ever made.

I'm just shaking with rage that you have to go through this time after time.

Take care, Bro. I'm so rooting for you.

Regards,

Tengrain