Sunday, February 03, 2008

Blogroll Amnesty Day



I just got in from work but wanted to contribute my share to Blogroll Amnesty Day! You know I must love you all, readership, because I am skipping the best part of the Super Bowl to write this---the commercials!

This seems like a popularity contest in a lot of ways and I don't to give that impression.

So, in alphabetic order are listed about 90% of my current blog roll. Those which get more than 200 hits a day are left off simply because today is to highlight smaller blogs that don't get much attention otherwise. If I weren't so doggone tired, I'd note my personal reflections about each one.
If I left you off somehow, my apologies in advance.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link, Comrade! See you tomorrow at Salon?

The Cunning Runt said...

Always a pleasure to be in your company, CK - thanks for the mention!

Anonymous said...

I'm honored and flattered to be listed here, CK.

Regards,

Tengrain

Cee Jay said...

Thanks, Kevin! I always enjoy your blog and your comments on my site.
CeeJay

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Comrade! I noted your niceness in my own BAD post. I'm honored, more than I deserve.

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Kevin. It looks like a lot of cool sites to check out.

Batocchio said...

Thanks! See you at Salon, and expect some link luv in the future!

Dr. Zaius said...

Thank you for the endorsement, but I still say no amnesty for blogrolls - they are stealing our jobs!

darkblack said...

Thank you, CK.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
In honor of Blogroll Amnesty Day I have added your blog link to my blogroll at robsingleton.net. Please link mine to yours in return. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at robtherev@gmail.com. Thank you!

Rob Singleton

Mauigirl said...

Hey thanks, I'm late to the party here but Life got in the way of my blogreading the last few weeks.

Thanks for the link!