So let's spell out what we've all been collectively saying, with our own individual spin on the topic for quite some time. I've seen it all over the place, this underlying leitmotif. It's time. It's past time.
- The Revolution will not be about whether a black man who until four months ago wasn't black enough can win a delegate fight against a white woman who apparently isn't woman enough.
- The Revolution will not about be whether a war hero can defeat a political newcomer. The revolution will not be about whether a woman's place in politics is that of meek deference to that of her husband alongside a semantical argument about feminism and what it really means.
- The Revolution will not be brought to you by anybody with 500 cameras and microphones on them at all times and it will NOT be analyzed by 50 talking heads, all wondering whether the future of the country is at stake.
- The Revolution will not be brought to you by nude pictures of Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton and it will not be funded by corporations.
- The Revolution will not make you feel better about yourself or make you automatically love everything your country does because you're a good patriotic American, by God.
The Revolution is now and it will be live.