Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Workplace Humor

Me: Thank you for calling ____________, how may I help you?

Customer: *flirty* Hello! Are you married? I'm just a single gal by myself.

Me: Ummm. No.

Customer: Good. I'm looking for a man.

Me: *blinks* Can I help you?


Customer: Maybe could you breathe really heavy on the phone for me?

This call isn't being recorded, is it?

Me: Potentially, ma'am.

Customer: Oh well then. I'll have to be good.

Oh shit, we're out of beer. I haven't been drinking, though.

I was just talking to a man who I signed me up for a new phone.
Damn, he sounded hot.

FIVE MINUTES LATER

Me: Would you like to add roadside assistance to your phone?

Customer: No, I think my clients can take me places if I have a problem out on the road.

It's not how it sounds! I'm a hairdresser. They're not THAT sort of clients.

Me: Is there anything else I can do for you?

Customer: No, because you're in Georgia and I'm in Florida

Me: Okay, then. Have a good night, now.

(what a FLOOZY!)

No comments: