Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged!

Liberality tagged me, so I shall respond.

What songs are playing through the soundtrack of my life? Well, the short answer is---it varies.
But for the sake of this meme, allow me to list some of the albums and artists I've been listening to over the course of the past week.

1. Badfinger- Straight Up
2. Neil Young- Tonight's the Night
3. Sleater-Kinney- Dig Me Out
4. Portishead- Dummy
5. Nico- Chelsea Girl
6. Moby Grape- Wow
7. Maritime- We, The Vehicles
8. Lou Reed- Lou Reed
9. The Feelies- Crazy Rhythms
10. Garbage- Garbage

2 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

Nico--cool :)
thanks for sharing with us. I knew you had good taste in music anyway so that's why I tagged you.

Westcoast Walker said...

I agree - nice list Kevin - keep on rockin' in the free world!