Monday, November 12, 2007

The Fierce Urgency of Now

Dear Readership,

I received this e-mail in my inbox today.

Kevin --

Barack Obama gave what could be the most important speech of the campaign to more than 9,000 Iowa Democrats in Des Moines this weekend.

Here's how Iowa's top political analyst, David Yepsen, responded yesterday:

Should he win the Iowa caucuses, Saturday's dinner will be remembered as one of the turning points in his campaign, a point where he laid down the marker and began closing on Clinton, the national frontrunner.


So allow me to respond.

Barack--

I'm not drinking the kool-aid. As a blogger, I don't particular feel like regurgitating spin or toting party line at the expense of reality. Nor is it really my duty.

Good luck to you on your second place finish.


Comrade Kevin

No comments: