Friday, March 14, 2008

A Joint Meme

Brought to you by the underpants goodness of Angry Ballerina and Doctor Zaius.

Rules of the Meme

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don’t have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother’s maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.)

I submit the following:

D is what half my students are going to receive this quarter because they didn't bother completing their assignments. Their loss.

A is for American, which is what I am, though I seem to have misplaced my flag lapel pin somewhere.

V is for Vitter, David, who seems to manage to have weathered a sex scandal very well, despite being a Republican.

I is for individual thought. A good thing and an often-divisive one.

D is for determination and dexterity and damned to those who would think otherwise.

1 comment:

Dr. Zaius said...

Very good! I think that David Vitter has your flag pin. It's holding up his diaper.