Thursday, March 20, 2008

Morning Maniac Music



Fearless

You say the hill's too steep to climb,
try it

you say you'd like to see me try,
climb it

you pick the place
and I'll choose the time

and I'll climb the hill in my own way

just wait a while
for the right day

and as I rise above
the tree-line and the clouds

I look down, hearing the sounds
of the things you've said today

Fearlessly the idiot
faced the crowd, smiling

merciless the magistrate
turns round, frowning

and who's the fool?
who wears the crown?

go down in your own way
and every day is the right day

and as you rise above
the fear-lines in his crown

you look down, hearing the sound
of the faces in the crowd

You never walk alone,
you never walk alone

walk on, walk on
with hope in your heart
and you never walk alone,
you never walk alone

No comments: