Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to This Site!




This blog celebrates its Third Anniversary today. In attempting to note the event, I looked over the first few posts I made to this site. In so doing, I recognized how far I've come in improving my writing ability, networking with fellow bloggers, and learning the best way to spread my content across the internet. I'm sure I have miles more to go in that department but I have sincerely enjoyed feeling my way by way of an emerging and important communication tool to a greater understanding.

Once again, I want to thank the most important people ever and that happens to be you, my readers. Free free to help yourself to a piece of imaginary cake.

6 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

Yum cake. Happy Anniversary. This is a huge milestone so I'll break out the champagne too.

I really enjoy reading your blog every day even though I don't always comment.

To many many more posts.

PENolan said...

Salute!

Gail said...

Hi Kevin-

"Happy 3rd Anniversary"!! :-)
I so enjoy your style - and your music and your 'reporting' the news. It's all so excellent.

Love Gail
peace.....

Fran / Blue Gal said...

happy blogiversary!

jadedj said...

Well you deserve every accolade for this blog. It is by and far one of my favorites. Happy B'day Comrade's blog.

Dr. Zaius said...

Happy belated bloggiversary! I'll have two slices of your imaginary cake, please. :o)