Thursday, March 12, 2009

Traveling Day

Thursday (today) will be a busy travel day for me, so I'm actually writing this post late on Wednesday night. I'd like to thank my regular readers, blog friends, and those who leave frequent comments for being so wonderfully supportive. As soon as my life settles in to a regular routine back in Birmingham I'll resume leaving comments at everyone's site. By the time you read this, I will have signed my discharge paperwork, been presented with an award commending my service to modern medicine and psychiatric research, left the unit for the final time with bags in hand, and proceeded directly to the waiting arms of my girlfriend--with whom I will spend the several hours until time to leave for the airport.

By the time my head hits the pillow tonight I will be thoroughly exhausted. My last day in DC for however long it shall be will have been a microcosm of my time spent here---intense, eventful, interesting, thrilling, and exciting.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Safe traveling Kevin - and I so look forward to your singing again.

Love Gail
peace.....

Anonymous said...

Have a safe journey!

Glad you got to see a little of my hometown. I hope you liked it.