Monday, February 23, 2009

Spread the Love Around



Utah Savage gave me this lovely award, which is entitled I Love Ya.

The description of this award is as follows:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

There are many sites I love and blog friends I love, so I don't intend to single anyone out or snub anyone in doing so, but I will grant this same award to...

4 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

thank you Kevin. you are very kind your own self :)

Utah Savage said...

Beautifully done dear. I second Lib's sentiment.

Gail said...

Wow Kevin -

thank you too, a million times thank you - I am so humble that you awarded me. I am blushing.

Love Gail
peace.....

Batocchio said...

Cheers!