Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Blogroll Amnesty Day



It's that time again--the time of the year when those of us small potato bloggers tip our hats to our fellows. The independent liberal blogsophere is a wealth of creative expression and I am proud to be a part of it. I am also consistently amazed by the amazing degree of talent and thought that each author puts into his/her blog. In that spirit, and in no deliberate order save alphabetically, here is my blogroll. Each of the below is worth the time to peruse.



4 comments:

Gail said...

"Thank you Kevin". I am honored and humbled to be named on this list.

Love Gail
peace.....

Lisa said...

Thank you, Kevin!

Mauigirl said...

Thanks Kevin for the linky love!

Liberality said...

better late than never, so I wanna say thanks for the linky-love :)