Friday, April 04, 2008

Someone Better Get Insurance

To take good care of me
'Cause if I'm stuck

with my own bad luck

Well, that's the saddest sight you'll see

'Cause if I stumble, then I fall,

and get back up

Try to brush the dust off
And everything is black

when I close my eyes
I lose all sense of time

It hurts, it's cruel,

but it feels real good
They've done it to me once again

I'm still the same
After all these years

It's funny how you get a feel for it
When you finally

lose your sense of fear

When Iggy said it's loose

down on the street

Living in the city
And everything went black

'cause it's in my eyes
Everything denied

Kurt's still cool

and Angus rules
I'm gonna plug it in again

We're still the same
After all these years

It's funny how you get a feel for it
When you finally lose your sense of fear

Someone better get insurance
To take good care of me

'Cause if I'm stuck with my own bad luck
Well, that's the saddest sight you'll see

It hurts, it's cruel, but it feels real good
Well that's all right

Kurt's still cool, and Angus rules
And that's all right

No comments: