Friday, April 04, 2008

On The Horizon

These are a few of
the states I'm in

The first one Jersey,
the second one thin

The nicest thing
of mine is yours

So take a letter down
And send it to the highest bidder

On my team and my horizon
And you'll shine in that
scene capitalizing

Now just the thing for me is
baby let me be

Because someone's gotta sign
on the dividing line

I'll be setting up my sights

To watch me programming
all the glamour rights

The thing for you to do was leave
I'll see you when it's snowing

And give me back the master key

To my place on the horizon
And we'll shine all
of time capitalizing

And you'll beat out all
the odds of staying thin

Wouldn't you like to keep moving?
Your life would be slightly improving?
When you better come on by
And take a letter down
And send it out as sympathy

For my team on the horizon
And we'll shine all
in that scene capitalizing

So just sign it, underline it
And represent the scapegoats
And we will blame it on you

'Cause someone had to state it
So I could imitate it masterfully

No comments: