Friday, April 25, 2008

Addendum

I am not completely 100% yet.

Getting back into the swing of things is going to be slow going. I feel a bit like one feels like when one returns from vacation. So many things to do that one isn't quite sure where to begin.

While I was in the hospital, I had ample time to catch up on the news and the political banter, so I've not totally been out of the loop.

Visitors were kind enough to take my handwritten drafts and transcribe them onto the internet, though they did not post them to this blog because I neglected to provide the correct password.

One of my medications leaves me drowsy and lethargic and until I am fully adjusted to it, I may seem a bit fuzzy headed and forgetful. Please pardon.

2 comments:

Sisyphus said...

Just take it easy. Your first job is to get well -- there's plenty of time to blog later.

BAC said...

I didn't know you were ill. I hope you feel better soon.

BAC