Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Quick Note

Dear Readership,

Comrade Kevin has a lot on his plate right now.

Visiting other blogs is going to have to take a backseat to getting his own affairs and emotional/physical health in order.

I will blog every day, or at least attempt to, but visiting everyone's site in a timely fashion just ain't in the cards right now.

I'm so far behind, I won't even try to read up on a week's worth of 50 different blogs.

Know that I love you all. Know that I care for you all. And know that I am your friend, always.

With great affection,

Comrade Kevin.

1 comment:

Fran said...

I was wondering how you were- I was away this weekend and not on the blog much; there are well over 200 items in my reader. I don't think they will all be read.

But yours- well I had to say hello and offer my prayerful thoughts and good wishes.