Friday, March 21, 2008

Interjecting Personal Life with Politics

We are but animals, after all. So my blog world and my real life

I contributed to a drama storm at my library job and fanned the flames of those who love fire. And the consequences of this action are yet to be fully known. I interjected a cannon volley of grapeshot to hawks, chickens, and those that cluck.

Trust is a difficult issue with me for many many reasons, which I will not extrapolate upon in depth in this forum.

Suffice to say that dysfunction breeds dysfunction and I do not enjoy resorting to the part of me that is vicious and cruel. I am a Confirmed Pacifist, but how quickly that warlike part of me, of my old self, that competitive and cruel part of me rears its ugly head when the opportunity presents itself.

No more. No matter what comes back to me, I have cast my die.

Some will surrender and some will only be reloading.

At least I know who my enemies are.

No comments: