Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cathy's Clown



G                            D7  G
Don’t want your lo-o-o-o-ove any-more
                               D7         G
Don’t want your ki-i-i-i-isses that’s for sure
           Em              C
I die each time I hear this sound
G                     D7             G
Here he co-o-o-o-omes that’s Cathy’s clown

                 C                          G
I’ve gotta stand tall  you know a man can’t crawl
            C
But when he knows you tell lies

And he hears 'em passing by
     D7           G
He’s not a man at all

                       C                            G
When you see me shed a tear  and you know that it's sincere
         C
Don'tcha think it’s kinda sad
           
That you’re treating me so bad
   D7             G
Or don’t you even care

No comments: