Friday, October 19, 2012

Health Update

Pardon for minimal posting. My thyroid is screwed up. It will be Thursday before I even begin to get a preliminary diagnosis. Endocrinologist are over-scheduled these days. Baby boomers with diabetes are their primary clientele, and they never hurt for business.

I'll save a lengthy description of what's going on with me for later.

I've been forcing myself to write the minimum until my strength returns. Properly spaced, the book now runs to 163 pages. As I've read through each chapter, I recognize I've repeated myself a few times. But this is the domain of an editor. I first believed I'd never write 100 pages, and now I'm wondering what the optimum length should be. I've packed an awful lot into this, the first draft.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments: