Wednesday, February 02, 2011

What's Your Season?

Just for laughs
Let's stay in and we'll
Perfect our autographs
So when the people ask for them
We can oblige

Is that what we want, girls?
Not at all
Not at all

I must be losing track
If brown is the new black
But style's in denial
The models shall be hung

They're painted and they're dry
Pointed down the runway
Towards the sky

Just for fun
Let's go out tonight
And get our colors done

Oh when the seasons change
We'll look ridiculous

Is that what we want, boys?
Not at all
Not at all

I'm certain that summer's my season
So I can't take the fall for that reason
It hurts my complexion
And I hate my reflection

Just for once
Let's come out tonight
Let's come out tonight

I wanted to use this occasion
For trying to test my foundation
It hurts my complexion

But I hate my reflection
Without it

Not at all
Not at all

No comments: