Friday, August 24, 2007

Set in Motion

They're coming out
with the movie version
of my life

Based on the novel
that shouldn't
have been written, either.

I called them up
and asked

to meet the director
to see who would play me

And he said

we talked about actors
but thought instead

that playing yourself
might lend some cred

All this time
I'm trying to halt the production

Apparently one day long ago
I gave them all my permission

If that's the case

Let's hammer out some details
Remember I already told them once
I don't do nude scenes or my own stunts

The movie's a failure
on all fronts

Just accept that these things
are going to happen

Everything is set in motion
It will happen anyway

And on and on
we argued

After all that
the thing was bad

To try and drum up
popular demand

Asked the director
"Where do I stand?"

No comments: