Thursday, April 07, 2011

Evan North's Memorial Service, Georgetown

I've noticed some recent hits from Georgetown and from those who have Googled Evan's name, so I thought it might be helpful to post the date and time of his Memorial Service.

Saturday, April 16, 2011
Dahlgren Chapel at Georgetown University
10:30 a.m.

There will be a reception in Riggs Library following the service.

____________

EDIT, as of Noon Eastern Time.

Evan's Memorial Service at Georgetown has been pushed back a half hour. It will now start at 10:00 am, NOT 10:30 am as originally scheduled. The date and location still remain the same.

Additionally, I have a few more details to share about the service itself. Though it will be held in a Catholic church, the service will incorporate Quaker worship, Catholic worship, and Ecumenical worship styles. I will be sure to post additional details here as I become aware of them.

No comments: