Thursday, January 31, 2008

Damn Snappy

Ganked from Quaker Dave, over at his place.

Hmm. Except for the "wool over the eyes" comment, that sounds like me.

When I was young
and my heart was an open book

I used to say
live and let live.

(you know I did
you know I did
you know I did)




You're "Master Harold"... and the Boys!

by Athol Fugard

Even though you should have realized it for years, you're only just
starting to understand how bad your society is. It's been keeping some of your best
friends down for ages, and even you have been complicit with this system. When you
make a mess, someone else is quick to clean it. When you need help, someone else is
quick to your rescue. But when they point out injustice, you've pulled the wool over
your eyes. Until now. If you ever need a cast, it will be small.


Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

2 comments:

Batocchio said...

It's a great play. (There was a production with Zakes Mokae, Danny Glover and Matthew Broderick that I think I have on tape somewhere.)

Unknown said...

Thought you'd like to know that the sequel to this quiz, the Book Quiz II, was launched yesterday. Enjoy!