Saturday, May 02, 2020

Saturday Video



I've been thinking about when
I was trying to be your friend
I thought it was then
But it wasn't
It wasn't genuine
I was just so furious
But I couldn't show you
'Cause I know you
And I know what you can do
And I don't wanna war with you
I won't afford it
You get sore even when you win
And you maim when you're on offense
But you kill when you're on defense
And you've got them all convinced
That you're the means and the end
All the VIPs and PYTs and wannabes
Afraid of not being your friend
And I've always been too smart for that
But you know what?
My heart was not
I took it like a kid, you see
The cool kids voted to get rid of me
I'm ashamed of what it did to me
What I let get done
They stole my fun
They stole my fun
Fetch the bolt cutters
I've been in here too long…

1 comment:

Lola Noah said...

Hello everyone, I have been suffering from herpes virus since 2017. During the first year the OB was all over my body was type 1 and 2 was using famciclovir and valacyclovir to control the OBs. Was always feeling bad and needed a cure, went on web and saw about Chief Dr Lucky I saw a testimonies of someone who has been cured from genital warts and another with Cancer by Chief Dr Lucky so I wrote to Chief Dr Lucky telling him about my herpes virus he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured I was happy, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by him, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as assured by him. After some time i went to my doctor to confirm if i have been finally free from the virus oh it was real. hepatitis, genital wart, herpes/STDs and diabetes. you can email him on> chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348132777335 
Http://facebook.com/chiefdrlucky
Https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/