Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's Too Late





Singing the chorus for this song in the proper key is a challenge. It requires lots of force, which is why the microphone was momentarily overwhelmed in certain sections. Please overlook.

Stayed in bed all morning just to pass the time
There's something wrong here
there can be no denying

One of us is changing
or maybe we've just stopped trying

And it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something inside has died
and I can't hide and I just can't fake it

It used to be so easy living here with you
You were light and breezy
and I knew just what to do

Now you look so unhappy
and I feel like a fool
There'll be good times again
for me and you

But we just can't stay together
don't you feel it too?
Still I'm glad for what we had,
and how I once loved you

No comments: