Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Camping Trip Planning

I'm working on a camping trip for Young Adult Friends this week. Pictures will follow and I'm sure they'll be gorgeous. Because the planning consuming lots of my time, I'll be posting a little lighter than normal for the next several days. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I will be in Shenandoah National Park, enjoying the company of others. Entries for the weekend days will be queued up to automatically post ahead of time.

Each of us has really pulled together to make this trip happen. I'm very grateful that Friends are taking this seriously. If I have a selfish desire, it is that all who attend would feel the presence of God strongly. Past conferences, especially those specifically designed towards young adults have felt Spiritually powerful. We will have fun, but will also pause for Worship and for Worship Sharing.

If I feel led, I'll write a little about it.

No comments: