Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Video



Yes, I'm ready, so come on, Luckie.
Well, there's an avenue of Devil who believe in stone.
You can meet the captain at the dead-end zone.

What Devil doesn't know is that Devil can't
stay, doesn't know he's seen his day.

Oh, Luckie's taking over and his clover shows.
Devil can't get out of hand 'cause Luckie's taking
over and what Luckie says goes.

Dig them potatoes
if you've never dug your girl before,
poor little Devil, He's a backseat man to Luckie
forever more.

Yes, I'm ready, so come on, Luckie, Luckie
inside of me, inside of my mind, inside of my
mind. Don't go falling for Naughty.
Don't go falling
for Naughty, he's a dragon
with a double bite.

Sure can do his shortchanging out of sight.
An artist of a sort but a little bit short of luck,
this lucky night.

Oh, Luckie's taking over and
his clover shows.
Naughty can't get out of hand
cause Luckie's taking over
and what Luckie says goes.

Dig them potatoes if you've never dug your
girl before, poor little Naughty,
He's a backseat man to Luckie forever,
a backseat man to Luckie forever more,
hey, hey, hey.

It's a real good day to go get Luckie,
go get Luckie.

I'm gonna go get Luckie, I'm gonna go get
Luckie. I'm gonna go get, I'm gonna go get,
you gotta go, get on down and get away.
You gotta go, get on down and get away.

You gotta go, get on down and get away.
You gotta go, get on down and
get away from you, hey hey, from you, yes,
Yes, I'm ready, yes, I'm ready, ready for Luckie.

No comments: