Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Over the River and Through the Woods

Dear Readers,

Today is a traveling day for me. I'll be making my first trip to Pennsylvania to celebrate Thanksgiving with my girlfriend's parents. Our stay will last until Saturday, at which point we will return to DC by train. I'll make an attempt to update as frequently as I can, but I will probably be preoccupied with other matters until the weekend.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with a minimum of family dysfunction and overeating.

Comrade Kevin.

3 comments:

Gail said...

HI KEVON-

"Happy Thanksgiving" and your girlfriend to you and safe travels.

If you get a moment to read my blog I share how wonderfully busy we will be for this week. :-)

Love to you
Gail
peace....

darkblack said...

A safe trip and fine gathering to you and yours, CK.

joshhill1021 said...

I hope you have a safe trip as well. I grew up in PA, there are some really pretty areas of PA and the train ride should be nice, so enjoy.